Your privacy is critically important to us.
Website Visitors; Automatically Collected Information
Like most website operators, we collect non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use our website. From time to time, we may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of our website.
Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under 18 years of age should provide any information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to our website choose to interact with CSB in ways that require us to gather personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who use our contact forms at coffeeseedbooks.com to provide a name and email address. We do not, under any circumstances, share this information with any third parties and use it strictly for correspondence purposes. Other forms of information we might collect depending on the circumstances include, but are not limited to, a telephone number or home address. We may also collect information that is about you but not specifically about you, such as information related to browsing habits or other usage data.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use information collected automatically in a few additional ways, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about user preferences so that we can customize our website to each user’s interest.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
See our section on Cookies below for more information about automated tools we use.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also disclose information in anonymized and aggregated forms; see Aggregated Statistics below for more information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
Coffee Seed Books® Publishing has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites, products, or services.
We may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our website. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not disclose your personally identifying information as part of these aggregated statistics.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, we use “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to enhance website functionality and experience, and to store your preferences on your computer.
Last updated: February 1st, 2022